From North or South of Boston
- Take I-93 North/South to Exit 26 (Storrow Drive).
- Follow Storrow Drive approximately 2.5 miles to Kenmore Square/Fenway exit (on left).
- At the exit ramp fork, stay to your right.
- Take right at first light into Kenmore Square.
- Take leftmost fork at second light onto Brookline Avenue.
- Follow Brookline Avenue approximately 1 mile and through a major intersection (Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center will be on the left). Watch for blue and white Longwood Medical area signs.
- Take left on Longwood Avenue. A limited number of metered parking spaces are available on Huntington Avenue in front of the School.
From West of Boston
- Take I-90 to exit 18. Follow Storrow Drive eastbound to Kenmore Square/Fenway exit.
- Follow directions above.
- Route 95 to Route 9 east.
- Turn left on Brookline Avenue after Brookline Village intersection.
- Turn right onto Longwood Avenue.
- At the end of Longwood, turn right onto Huntington Avenue.
- The School is directly across from the Brigham Circle Green Line (E) stop on the MBTA.