Office of Financial Services Letter to Prospective Students
The Office of Student Financial Services (OSFS) is please to offer an electronic application process to Harvard School of Public Health (HSPH) admissions applicants for the 2013-2014 academic year. Please review the application process and deadlines below.
2013-14 HSPH Application for Financial Aid Online
- Required for All Students (International and Domestic).
- Students will be emailed a user ID and instructions on how to complete the application online.
- The online application will be available only to students with an Admissions record.
- HSPH online application is available on our website.
2013-14 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Required for Domestic Students ONLY (U.S. Citizens and eligible noncitizens).
- Students should file the FAFSA no later than February 1, 2013, to ensure receipt before the priority deadline.
- Estimated W-2 and/or tax information is accepted on the FAFSA.
- The online application is available at www.fafsa.ed.gov
- When filing the FAFSA, the HSPH federal code is E00214.
- FAFSA applications are not available until after January 1, 2013.
Priority Application Filing Deadline for all students is February 15, 2013
All applicants in eligible programs who are notified of their acceptance to the HSPH should expect to receive an e-mail communication from OSFS by the end of the following week. OSFS continues to review completed financial aid applications and notifies accepted students via e-mail to view MyFinAid for any available funding or updates to awards. Students are welcome to contact our office regarding questions on all aspects of financial aid at (617) 432-1867 or via email at email@example.com.
The Office of Student Financial Services is committed to assisting students meet the cost of an education at HSPH. The OSFS manages both merit-based and need-based funds. The primary sources of funding at HSPH are scholarships, grants, loans, work-study and outside funding. Please be advised that the school has limited scholarship funds and may not be able to fully meet each student’s needs. Therefore, the OSFS encourages students to explore all funding opportunities; including funding that may come directly from the academic departments and/or external resources.
For additional information about funding opportunities both within and outside of HPSH, students are encouraged to visit our website.
Director of Student Financial Services