Assistance from Academic Departments

Training/research grants, institutional funds, and teaching/research assistantships are available through academic departments for Masters of Science and Doctoral students and through the MPH Program for MPH students. While the OFA processes these grants, students are directed below to inquire about funding levels, application procedures, and timing of awards. Those seeking academic funding are recommended to complete the OFA financial aid process. Applicants given verbal offers of funding by departments should request confirmation in writing. Unless otherwise specified, renewals of funding for subsequent years may not be guaranteed. If a student changes from full- to part-time status, the funding level may be adjusted to reflect the new status.

Master of Science and Doctoral students should contact their academic department regarding this type of funding.  Contact information and/or funding opportunities for academic departments can be found here:

Academic Departments