Congratulations on your admission to the Harvard School of Public Health! We look forward to helping you in your decision-making process and hope to see you on campus as an HSPH student.
In addition to information and resources posted on the HSPH web site and in the Official Catalog, we have highlighted some important materials for you in this website. Here you will find welcome letters, information about housing, and other materials relevant to matriculation at HSPH.
Lastly, please stay tuned to this Admitted Student Website. Many links are not available at this time, but will become available later this month. We will update the website on a regular basis as new resources and materials become available to assist in your decision-making process. We realize that this site may not address all of your questions and concerns, so please do not hesitate to contact us at 617-432-1031. Our goal is to provide the information needed to make the best decision for you. We sincerely hope that you will give every consideration to the Harvard School of Public Health.
Vincent W. James
Director of Admissions
- Admissions Reply Form and deposit
- Financial Certification Form for International Students (for visa application) starting in the Summer
- Immunization form for Summer students (Please send to HUHS)
- Financial Certification Form for International Students (for visa application) starting in the Fall
- Immunization form for Fall students (Please send to HUHS)
- Transcripts/contingencies for all students