Dear Admitted Student,
Congratulations on your admission to the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health! We look forward to helping you in your decision-making process and hope to see you on campus as a Harvard Chan School student.
In addition to information and resources posted on the School’s website, and my MyHarvardChan portal, we have highlighted some important materials for you in this website. Here you will find welcome letters, information about housing, the 2016 admitted student facebook group, and other materials relevant to matriculation at Harvard Chan School.
I would also like to highlight our upcoming admitted student activities including online chats, the MPH in Epidemiology Virtual Open Houses, and the Admitted Student Visit Day. This event will provide important information about student life, organizations, financial services, and much more. You will also have a chance to meet with your department/program and current students to get a deeper look into what the School has to offer. I truly hope you will be able to attend!
Lastly, please stay tuned to this Admitted Student Website. Some links are not available at this time, but will become available later this month. We will update the website on a regular basis as new resources and materials become available to assist in your decision-making process. We realize that this site may not address all of your questions and concerns, so please do not hesitate to contact us at 617-432-1031 or email@example.com. Our goal is to provide the information needed for you to make the best decision. We sincerely hope that you will give every consideration to the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health.
Vincent W. James
Director of Admissions
Important Dates and Deadlines to Remember
- Admissions Reply Form and deposit due for MPH EPI
- Admissions Reply Form and deposit due for summer-only, and DrPH degree programs
- Financial Certification Form for International Students (for visa application) for International Students starting MPH EPI in June
- Admissions Reply Form and deposit due for all other degree programs
- Financial Certification Form for International Students (for visa application) for summer start (July or August) (documents will be posted as soon as they are available)
- Immunization form for Summer start students (Please send to HUHS)
- Financial Certification Form for International Students (for visa application) for fall start (documents will be posted as soon as they are available)
- Transcripts/WES evaluations/contingencies due for all degree students (if requested in admissions checklist)
- Immunization form for fall students (Please send to HUHS)
Please send transcripts to:Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health Admissions Office 158 Longwood Avenue Boston, MA 02115-5810