Dear Admitted Student,
Congratulations on your admission to the Harvard School of Public Health! We look forward to helping you in your decision-making process and hope to see you on campus as an HSPH student.
In addition to information and resources posted on the HSPH website, my HSPH portal, and in the Official Catalog, we have highlighted some important materials for you in this website. Here you will find welcome letters, information about housing, and other materials relevant to matriculation at HSPH.
I would also like to highlight our upcoming Admitted Student Open House event on Friday, March 27th, 2015. This event will provide important information about student life, organizations, financial services, and much more. You will also have a chance to meet with your department/program and current students to get a deeper look into what HSPH has to offer. I truly hope you will be able to attend!
Lastly, please stay tuned to this Admitted Student Website. Some links are not available at this time, but will become available later this month. We will update the website on a regular basis as new resources and materials become available to assist in your decision-making process. We realize that this site may not address all of your questions and concerns, so please do not hesitate to contact us at 617-432-1031 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Our goal is to provide the information needed for you to make the best decision. We sincerely hope that you will give every consideration to the Harvard School of Public Health.
Vincent W. James
Director of Admissions
Important Dates and Deadlines to Remember
- Admissions Reply Form and deposit
- Financial Certification Form for International Students (for visa application) starting in the Summer
- Immunization form for Summer students (Please send to HUHS)
- Financial Certification Form for International Students (for visa application) starting in the Fall
- Immunization form for Fall students (Please send to HUHS)
- Transcripts/WES evaluations/contingencies (if requested in admissions checklist) starting in the Fall
Please send transcripts to:Harvard School of Public Health Admissions Office 158 Longwood Avenue Boston, MA 02115-5810