Welcome to Harvard!
We look forward to your involvement and partnership in the HSPH Women of Color Collective of Students and Scholars!
The mission of the HSPH Women of Color Collective of Students and Scholars is to unite HSPH women of color and all allies in health and wellness issues affecting and affected by ethnic minority populations, with attention to women of color in the United States, through advocacy, community service, policy development, curriculum development, and conferences.
- To create a community focused on issues and/or solutions that affect and are affected by women of color in the US.
- To spotlight overshadowed health disparities in the United States.
- To provide opportunities for members to learn, explore, and appreciate women of color every day.
- To foster pan-Harvard collaborations with other graduate schools and the college.
- To disseminate information about events, symposia, lectures, and conferences about issues concerning women of color.
- To provide periodic community service opportunities at HSPH and the greater Boston area.
Please “LIKE” us on Facebook to ask any questions about Harvard and beyond!