Information on this page is updated frequently. Please return to it often for important information for admitted students.
1. Regardless of your decision, please submit the Harvard T.H. Chan School Admissions Online Reply Form . Online payment of the $525 deposit is also available through the link. $500 will be credited towards tuition and the remaining amount is a processing fee. Reply deadlines are as follows:
Monday, March 2, 2015: Master of Public Health in Epidemiology
Monday, March 16, 2015: summer only Master of Public Health and Master of Science
Wednesday, April 1, 2015: DrPH
Wednesday, April 15, 2015: all other degree programs
If you have been approved for a deferral, you can pay using this link.
2. Harvard University Health Services (HUHS) Requirements and Forms: Deadline dates for summer and fall students are below. Incomplete or overdue forms may delay registration. All students are required to have health insurance.
3. As a matter of policy, students may enroll in only one degree program at a time except for the following approved programs: MD/MPH, JD/MPH, SM/MSN. Students scheduled to begin a degree program at Harvard Chan School in 2015 must show proof of degree conferral for all prior degrees. If an incoming student has not completed the degree(s) and has not submitted the degree conferral documentation to the Office of Admissions by June 1, 2015, the student will need to request a deferral to begin studies at Harvard Chan School in 2016. In the case of extenuating circumstances, students should contact the Office of Admissions by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, without delay.
Please Keep in Mind: Important Dates and Deadlines to Remember
- Admissions Reply Form and deposit due for MPH EPI
- Admissions Reply Form and deposit due for summer only degree programs
- Admissions Reply Form and deposit due for DrPH
- Visa documents for International Students starting MPH EPI in June
- Admissions Reply Form and deposit due for all other degree programs
- Visa documents for International Students starting in the Summer
- Immunization form for Summer students (Please send to HUHS)
- Visa documents for International Students starting in the Fall
- Transcripts/WES evaluations contingencies (if requested in your admissions checklist)