Bike Cages (FREE)
Bike cages on the Longwood campus
- You must register your bike before using the bike cages
- You cannot use the bike cages for long-term storage for bikes
- A Harvard ID is needed to enter the bike cages
- You must be based in a Harvard Longwood Campus Building
- While the bike cages are covered, they can still get wet inside when it rains
- There are bike pumps at all bike cages
- Here is a map of the bike cages on the Longwood Campus
How to Register
- Find the serial number for your bike, as well as manufacturer, model, and color.
- Fill out the registration form either online or in-person (180B Longwood Ave, Room 132)
- If done in person, you will get your decal quicker
- Get the decal, and put it on your bike
- You’re good to go! Now your HUID will let you into any of the bike cages on the Longwood campus.
Bike cage at Landmark
- Email HSPH Operations to get access.
- The cage is located in the parking garage under Landmark Center.
If you have any trouble with the bike cages on the Longwood campus, call the Harvard Longwood Campus Commuter Services and Parking Office: 617-432-1111.
If you have any trouble with the bike cage at Landmark, call HSPH Operations: 617-432-1152.