Bike Cages (FREE)
- You must register your bike before using the bike cages
- You cannot use the bike cages for long-term storage for bikes
- A Harvard ID is needed to enter the bike cages
- You must be based in a Harvard Longwood Campus Building
- While the bike cages are covered, they can still get wet inside when it rains
- There are bike pumps at all bike cages
- Here is a map of the bike cages in the Longwood Medical Area
How to Register
- Find the serial number for your bike, as well as manufacturer, model, and color.
- Fill out the registration form either online or in-person (180B Longwood Ave, Room 132)
- If done in person, you will get your decal quicker
- Get the decal, and put it on your bike
- You’re good to go! Now your HUID will let you into any of the bike cages on the Longwood campus.