Winter Commuting Workshop
- Wednesday, December 9 ● 12-1pm
- Dana-Farber Jimmy Fund Auditorium ● 35 Binney Street
- Plus soup and chili to keep you warm
- RSVP on Facebook or Eventbrite so we know to expect you!
- Part 1: Laura Smeaton (Certified Cycling and Safety Instructor with League of American Bicyclists and MassBike) will present some winter commuting reminders – great info for cyclists and pedestrian commuters alike.
- Part 2: Mix with other commuters from your part of town to discuss how commuting routes change during the cold weather months, especially when the snow arrives. Great way for “seasoned” commuters to help those new to the idea of biking, walking or running during the winter.
- Part 3: We’ve invited some great local resources to help introduce you to winter commuting gear to keep you warm and visible. Do you have cold weather gear you absolutely love? Bring that, too! The more info we exchange with each other, the better chances we all have of enjoying our commutes year-round.