- Boston Cyclists Union
- Membership gives you discounts at Zipcar and small businesses throughout Boston, and guarantees that your bike commute will keep getting safer.
- The Massachusetts Bicycle Coalition is the statewide advocate for bicyclists, delivering bicycle-friendly legislation and policies; better roads, bridges, and paths for biking; bicyclist access to transit; Bay State Bike Week; and community-based bicycle safety and advocacy education.
- Harvard Longwood Bicyclists
- The name says it all. Join here!
- Harvard University Cycling Association
- We are dedicated to promoting cycling at Harvard as a life long sport. Student racers as well as cyclists from the community are welcome on our group rides and benefit from our excellent coaches. Many join the club as beginners, but all who truly dedicate themselves soon become strong athletes.
- Really Awesome Women Riding Bikes (RAWR)
- RAWR Bikes (really awesome women riding bikes) is an emerging women’s cycling organization, founded by local female cyclists to support the women’s cycling community. With Boston well on its way to being one of the premier cycling cities in the US, RAWR seeks to provide a central hub and safe space for female (and female-identifying) cyclists of all skill levels to come together in a welcoming environment.
Want to add a group to the list? Email email@example.com.