Seminars and Events
Celebration of Young Investigators in Cancer Research
This will be a half-day symposium to highlight the young talent at the Dana Farber/Harvard Cancer Center (DF/HCC) who are producing important research in various areas of population science including epidemiology, biostatistics, outcomes, diversity and survivorship. Moreover, we aim to build opportunities for collaboration for junior investigators and provide a forum for new interactions and projects
- WHEN: May 15, 2013 @ 1:30pm-6:30pm
- WHO: faculty, postdocs, researchers, and students who are involved with population science cancer research across the institutes at DF/HCC
- WHERE: to be announced
- WHAT: plenary speaker, short oral presentations, poster sessions, awards ceremony, and reception
- PLENARY SPEAKER:
- William Nelson, MD, PhD
- Director, Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center, Johns Hopkins University
HOW TO SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT
- Only students, postdocs, instructors and clinical fellows may submit abstracts
- Please download the Abstract Submission Form here and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Abstracts must be submitted by April 5, 2013.
- A selection committee will choose some abstracts to be presented as a short oral presentation (TED-style talk) and/or a poster.