Epidemiology Department Seminar Series
3rd Annual Celebration of Junior Investigators in Cancer Science
When: November 6 @ 1-6pm
Sponsored by: Dana Farber/Harvard Cancer Center
This half-day symposium will highlight the talent of junior investigators at the Dana Farber/Harvard Cancer Center (DF/HCC) who are producing important research in several areas of population science, including epidemiology, biostatistics, outcomes, diversity and survivorship. A primary aim of this symposium is to build opportunities for collaboration for junior investigators and provide a forum for new interactions and projects.
WHO IS INVITED TO ATTEND: anyone who is involved with population science cancer research across the institutes at DF/HCC
- Waterhouse Room in Gordon Hall (Harvard Medical School) @ 1-4:15pm
- Lahey Room on the 5th floor of Countway Library @ 4:30-6pm
WHAT: plenary speaker, short oral presentations, poster sessions, and reception
HOW TO SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT
- Only students, postdocs, instructors and clinical fellows may submit abstracts
- Please download the abstract submission form here and submit to David Havelick (email@example.com) by October 2
- Abstracts should be 250 words or less.
- A selection committee will choose some abstracts to be presented as a short oral presentation (TED-style talk) or a poster – decisions will be announced by October 16.
Have an event to post?
Email David Havelick.