Those students who have successfully completed the course ID207 Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics or who are enrolled in the Masters of Epidemiology Summer-Only program, are eligible for a certificate in Clinical Research Methods by registering for BIO213 (section 2) Applied Regression for Clinical Research and EPI218 Online Practice of Clinical Epidemiology. In order to participate in these two online courses please complete the following process:
- Complete and submit the application form which will be emailed to students in July 2014. Be sure to submit the form when completed.
- No deposit is required. You will receive a term bill on MyHSPH Portal after you have been registered in the courses and you will be able to pay online. Please do not pay your term bill online if you are being sponsored. Instead visit the Student Financial Services website for additional information.
- Check to make sure you have access to the necessary technology to take the course (see the web page on Technology Requirements).
- Confirm that you have access to the MyHSPH Portal and the course iSites by the week of August 1, 2014.
- Contact Stephanie Greguoli, Program Administrator, with questions or problems.
*The Certificate Program in Clinical Research Methods is open all students who have successfully completed ID 207 Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics.