Who is eligible to attend Commencement?
November, March, and May graduates are invited to attend morning commencement exercises in Harvard Yard and the afternoon ceremony at Harvard Chan.
If you are currently enrolled as an MD/MPH degree candidate and anticipate completion of Harvard Chan course requirements for the Masters of Public Health by May 2015, you are welcome to participate in the Commencement exercises, though your degree will be awarded once your MD degree is conferred.
- Apply to Graduate via myHsph
- Diploma dispersal, fill out this form.
- Visa Support Letter (request a letter for visas)
- Commencement Information and Response Form (CIRF) -will be available April 1st and must be completed by April 24th
- Class of 2015 Photo with Dean Frenk
- Order Regalia
- Survey of Graduating Students
- Loan Exit Counseling
- Graduation Checklist for P:Drive
- Locker and Mailbox clean out
Additional Graduation Information