Because of limited seating capacity, Commencement is a ticketed event and those without a ticket will not be admitted.
Note: A ticket allows admission but does not guarantee a seat. Seats cannot be reserved. The sale of Commencement tickets is prohibited.
- There will be a maximum of 2 guest tickets for the Harvard Yard morning ceremony. All children regardless of age must have their own ticket.
- Graduates may request 2 guest tickets for the HSPH ceremony.
- Any remaining tickets will be made available to students by lottery after the CIRF deadline, details for the lottery will be posted in Student News.**
- Graduates do not need a ticket, all children over 2 years old must have their own ticket.
- Students may return excess tickets to the Office for Student Affairs, morning tickets will be returned to Cambridge and afternoon tickets will be redistributed to other students.
- Only graduating students will be allowed to order guest tickets.
All Harvard Yard and HSPH Commencement tickets must be ordered via the Commencement Information and Response Form (CIRF). The CIRF must be completed by April 26. Please contact Student Affairs with any questions.
**Extra Tickets – HSPH ceremony ONLY
If there are extra tickets due to graduates not needing all of their HSPH guest allotment or not attending the ceremony, we will hold an lottery for the available tickets. Please do not email us your extra ticket requests, watch Student News for an announcement with lottery information.
NOTE: We do not manage the tickets for the morning ceremony and no extra tickets are available.