There will be shuttles available to take students and their families to and from Cambridge on commencement day. Shuttles run approximately every 10 minutes and are free of charge. Consider this convenient option keeping in mind that parking is not available at either location. Visit the MASCO website for more details.
Mass Public Transit:
Directions via Car
Car (please note: parking immediately around the Harvard Chan School on Commencement Day is non-existent. Public transportation or cab service is highly recommended):
- From North or South of Boston
- Take I-93 North/South to Exit 26 (Storrow Drive).
- Follow Storrow Drive approximately 2.5 miles to Kenmore Square/Fenway exit (on left).
- The exit ramp forks, stay to your right.
- Take right at first light into Kenmore Square.
- Take leftmost fork at second light onto Brookline Avenue.
- Follow Brookline Avenue approximately 1 mile and through a major intersection (Beth Israel Hospital will be on the left). Watch for blue and white Longwood Medical area signs.
- Take left on Longwood Avenue.
- Take right on Huntington Avenue.
- From West of Boston
- Take I-90 to exit 18. Follow Storrow Drive eastbound to Kenmore Square/Fenway exit.
- Follow directions above.
- Route 95 to Route 9 east.
- Turn left on Brookline Avenue after Brookline Village intersection.
- Turn right onto Longwood Avenue.
- At the end of Longwood, turn right onto Huntington Avenue.