What CAN.. and what CAN’T be composted?
- all food waste (including meat, dairy, grains, fruit, vegetables)
- tea bags and coffee grinds
- Sebastian’s napkins
- all cutlery from Sebastian’s
- all plates and clamshells from Sebastian’s
- hot and cold cups & lids from Sebastian’s
- compostable straws & straw wrappers from Sebastian’s
- wood coffee stirrers
What CAN’T be composted?
sugar packets (these are lined with plastic)
plastic ketchup or similar dressing packet
food wrappings (chips, cookies, etc.)
Paper coffee cups or plates NOT from Sebastian’s (most paper coffee cups are lined with a non-biodegradable plastic)
any plastic or metal