The Future of Our Department
Congratulations on your recent achievement. We value your feedback and ideas on how to improve our curriculum, research efforts and services. You are invited to print, complete and return the survey. Forms must be sent to the Associate Director of Graduate Studies for complete confidentiality. Results are presented without information concerning your identity, and contact information is collected for alumni purposes only.
Alumni are valuable to the department and are invited to stay connected to the department and faculty. During the graduation process, the department invites your feedback concerning our curriculum, as well as your overall experience in the department through a survey. Career support and advice is available through the alumni portal at the Office of Student Services.
Alumni, Post-Doctoral Researchers associated with the Epidemiology department as well as the School of Public Health, are encouraged to stay connected to the department by:
- Volunteer time to speak with prospective applicants about your experiences
- Sharing your research and experiences at scheduled seminars and workshops
- Applying for pre- /post doctoral fellowships and training grants Fellowships and Funding
- Keeping us informed of your research and career achievements Contact Us
- Updating your contact information
We value your feedback and contributions to Epidemiology. Please contact the Associate Director of Graduate Studies for more information.