The application deadline for the 2014-2015 Yerby Fellowship Program was November 1, 2013. Applications for the 2015-2016 program will begin to be accepted in August 2014.
To qualify for consideration, applicants must submit a complete application that includes the following:
- Statement of professional objectives in academic public health, including a description of how these objectives would be advanced by research opportunities at HSPH
- Brief description of how the candidate’s ethnicity or background advances the programs goal of increasing the diversity of academic public health
- Proposal for research to be undertaken during the fellowship
- Curriculum vitae
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official doctoral transcript(s)
- Sample publication
Applicants are also encouraged to suggest the names of faculty members with whom they might wish to be affiliated. Only complete applications will be considered.