How to Apply
To qualify for consideration, applicants must submit a complete application that includes the following:
- Statement of professional objectives in academic public health, including a description of how these objectives would be advanced by research opportunities at HSPH
- Brief description of how the candidate’s ethnicity or background advances the programs goal of increasing the diversity of academic public health
- Proposal for research to be undertaken during the fellowship
- Curriculum vitae
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official doctoral transcript(s)
- Sample publication
Applicants are also encouraged to suggest the names of faculty members with whom they might wish to be affiliated. Only complete applications will be considered.
The application deadline for the 2013-2014 general Yerby fellowship program was November 1, 2012, and applications are no longer being accepted.
Yerby Fellowship at the Harvard School of Public Health Center for Work, Health, and Wellbeing
For applicants interested in the Yerby Fellowship at the Center for Work, Health, and Wellbeing, please click here for more information about the position (information about the Center can be found at http://centerforworkhealth.sph.harvard.edu/). Applications for that position are due by January 1, 2013, and must be submitted through the following link: http://academicpositions.harvard.edu/postings/4250