Applications are no longer being accepted for the 2016 – 2017 cohort. We will begin accepting applications in August 2016 for the following year.
To qualify for consideration, applicants must submit a complete application that includes the following:
- Curriculum vitae
- Two letters of recommendation
- Copy of doctoral transcript(s)*
- Sample publication
- The following 7 questions will need to be answered as part of your ARIES application. Please note the word limit for each question.
- Please briefly describe the specific research project(s) you wish to complete during the fellowship (500 words or fewer).
- Provide a brief, specific description of your professional and academic interests, and explain why participation in the program would advance these interests (500 words or less).
- Please select 1-3 faculty members at the Harvard TH Chan School of Public Health who you feel would be best suited to serve as your faculty mentor during the Yerby Postdoctoral Fellowship. The list of Harvard Chan School Faculty can be found at: http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/faculty/
- Please write 2 to 3 sentences regarding each of the possible mentors that you have listed above. Let us know what areas of their research are relevant to your project and how this person will help you further your areas of interest.
- Have you contacted any of the faculty members that you have listed in application item 3? If so, who have you communicated with? Was it in the context of applying for the Yerby Fellowship Program?
- Explain the relevance of your ethnicity or background to the program’s goal of increasing the diversity of academic health (150 words or less).
- How did you hear about the Yerby Application?
*Applicants, who have not yet completed their doctoral program by the time of submitting application, can submit a copy of the current transcript.
Only complete applications will be considered.