Applications are now being accepted for the 2015-2017 Yerby Postdoctoral Fellowship Program, and must be submitted online at https://academicpositions.harvard.edu/postings/5575.
The application deadline for the 2015-2017 fellowship program is December 1, 2014.
To qualify for consideration, applicants must submit a complete application that includes the following:
- Curriculum vitae
- Two letters of recommendation
- Copy of doctoral transcript(s)
- Sample publication
- A completed Mentor Agreement Form*
- The following 5 questions will need to be answered as part of your ARIES application. Please note the word limit for each question.
- Briefly describe the specific research project(s) you wish to complete during the fellowship (500 words or less).
- Provide a brief, specific description of your professional and academic interests, and explain why participation in the program would advance these interests (500 words or less).
- Explain the relevance of your ethnicity or background to the program’s goal of increasing the diversity of academic health (150 words or less).
- How did you hear about the Yerby Application?
- Who have you identified on your Mentor Agreement Form as your mentor?
*Applicants are required to submit a Yerby Mentor Agreement Form as part of their ARIES application. Applicants should correspond with the HSPH faculty mentor with whom they would like to work prior to applying to the Yerby program. If the HSPH faculty member is interested in working with the applicant as a Yerby fellow, the applicant will need to collect a completed agreement form from their prospective mentor. Both applicant and potential mentor should be aware that although this form is required of all Yerby program applicants, it does not guarantee a spot in the program.
Only complete applications will be considered.