Financial Aid Giving Opportunities
Current Use Giving Opportunities
Unrestricted gifts of any amount to the HSPH Scholarship Fund support the next generation of public health game changers -– leaders and innovators whose own discoveries will protect and improve the lives of people everywhere. The Fund is depleted each year and depends on new gifts to sustain student support. This is why your annual gifts are so important. Learn more
- Each gift of $10,000 to financial aid will be recognized with an invitation to the annual Fellowship Celebration
- Each gift of $50,000 will create a Named Full Tuition Scholarship Fund, which will provide support for one student’s tuition and fees for one year
Endowment Giving Opportunities
An endowed fund generates an annual fellowship award in perpetuity. Endowed fellowships are a wonderful way to honor your legacy or that of a loved one, mentor, or former faculty member.
- Each gift of $100,000 creates a Named Financial Aid Fund toprovide discretionary support to deserving students
- Each gift of $250,000 creates a Named Fellowship Fund toprovide an annual award equal to approximately 25 percent of one student’s total costs
- Each gift of $1 Million creates a Named Full Fellowship to provide an annual award equal to one student’s full tuition, fees, and living costs
Please make a gift to support students at HSPH today.