IN THE NEWS:
- Hotamisligil to receive Endocrine Society’s 2015 Laureate Award
- Too much of a good thing: excessive contacts between cellular organelles disrupts metabolism in obesity. (HSPH Press Release, November 24, 2014)
- $24 Million Gift to Harvard School of Public Health to Establish Center for Nutrient, Genetic, and Metabolic Research (HSPH Press Release, September 29, 2014)
- Dr. Gökhan Hotamisligil Receives 9th Danone International Prize for Nutrition.
- Newly discovered mechanism suggests novel approach to prevent type 1 diabetes. (HSPH Press Release, November 13, 2013)
- Dr. Hotamisligil discussed metabolism and immunity at the “TB in the 21st Century” Symposium. (Harvard Gazette, October 16, 2013)
- Furkan Burak establishes a new fellowship in collaboration with leading Turkish medical school. (HSPH Featured News Stories, July 19, 2013)