What is Exercise Performance Measurement?
This online training is designed for hospital and public health exercise planners and scientists interested in learning about exercise performance measurement.
- Understand exercise performance evaluation
- Identify strengths and limitations in the use of exercises to measure performance
- Identify key elements of exercise performance measurement
How to Use the Exercise Evaluation Toolkit?
This online training is designed for hospital and public health exercise planners interested in using the Exercise Evaluation Toolkit to generate an exercise evaluation form.
- Plan an exercise evaluation
- Develop an exercise evaluation form