R. Heather Palmer
- Palmer RH, Keren R, Maisels MJ, Yeargin-Allsopp M: National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD) Conference on Kernicterus : A Population Perspective on Prevention of Kernicterus. J. of Perinatology 2004 (in press).
- Goldman MB, Occhiuto JS, Peterson LE, Zapka JG, Palmer RH. Physician assistants as providers of surgical induced abortion services. American Journal of Public Health 2004 (in press)
- Beal AC, Co JP, Dougherty D, Jorsling T, Kam J, Perrin J, PalmerRH. Quality measures for children’s health. Pediatrics 2004:113:199-209.
- PalmerRH, Clanton M, Ezhuthachan S, Newman C, Maisels J, Plsek P, Salem-Schatz S. Applying the “Ten Simple Rules” of the Institute of Medicine to management of hyperbilirubinemia in newborns. Pediatrics 2003 112:1388-1393
- Chou S-C, Palmer RH, Ezhuthachan S, Newman C, Pradell-Boyd B, Maisels JM, Testa MA. Management of hyperbilirubinemia in newborns: measuring performance using a benchmarking model. Pediatrics 2003 112: 1264-1273
- Weingart, Saul N., Davis, Roger B., Palmer, R. Heather, Cahalane, Michael, Hamel, Mary Beth, Mukamal, Kenneth, Phillips, Russell S., Davies, Donald T., Iezzoni, Lisa I. Discrepancies between explicit and implicit review: physician and nurse assessments of complications and quality. Health Services Research 2002; 37(2): 483-498.
- Hermann, Richard C., Palmer, R. Heather. Common ground: a framework for selecting core quality measures for mental health and substance abuse care. Psychiatric Services 2002; 53(3): 281-287.
- Pitfalls in assessing quality of care for patients with chronic cardiovascular disease. American Journal of Medicine 2001; 111: 297-303 Di Salvo, T., Normand, S., Hauptman, P., Guadagnoli, E., Palmer, R., McNeil, B.
- The silent consumer: women's reports and ratings of abortion services. Medical Care 2001; 39(1): 50-60. Zapka, J., Lemon, S., Peterson, L., Palmer, R., Goldman, M.
- Methodological challenges in developing and implementing measures of quality for child healthcare. Journal of the Ambulatory Pediatric Association 2001; 1: 39-52. Palmer, R., Miller, M.