Shattuck International House, a residence owned and managed by HSPH, is home to both domestic and international students and is within walking distance to the school. Throughout the year, the residents of Shattuck House learn about their colleagues’ cultures through events and activities organized by the Resident Community Advisors (RCAs) and the residents.
Reasons to live at Shattuck House:
- Live with other HSPH students in the community-based environment.
- Completely furnished apartments.
- Public and Harvard transportation systems are easily accessible.
- Utilities (heat, hot and cold water, electricity and gas) are included in your rent.
- We do not require a security deposit, application fee, or finder’s fee, which are all typical in Boston.
- Rents are conveniently paid via student term bill.
- Managed by HSPH
- 24-hour maintenance and emergency services are available.
- 24-hour security is onsite.
- Non-smoking property.
- Free wireless Internet access.
- Energy Star building.
Please see Features and Amenities page for more information.