INFORMATION FOR THE 2014 – 2015 ACADEMIC YEAR:
Shattuck House is completely booked for the academic year 2014-2015. New applications will be available in spring of 2015*
For specific requests for building maintenance and repair, please call Control Center at 617-495-5560.
Shattuck International House, a residence owned and managed by HSPH, is home to both domestic and international students and is within walking distance to the school. Throughout the year, the residents of Shattuck learn about their colleagues’ cultures through parties and gatherings organized by the Resident Community Advisors (RCAs) and the residents.
Features of the one and two-bedroom apartments
- Completely furnished and renovated in year 2000
- Utilities included (heat, hot water, electric, high-speed wireless internet)
- Live with other HSPH students
Building features and amenities
- 24-hour security
- On-site social and cultural events
- Micro computer lab with printer
- Common rooms & facilities: Gund Room (community room), laundry, fitness, TV room, library, children’s playroom, and playground
- Closest Harvard owned apartments to HSPH