Applying for Shattuck Housing
Thank you for your interest in Shattuck International House. Shattuck House is fully booked for the academic year 2014 – 2015. Applications for the next summer and academic year will be available in the spring of 2015.
Before you begin the application for this apartment building, please carefully review the details about the building as well as the rental process. We invite you to review the following pages prior to completing your application: Eligibility, The Facility, Floorplans, Rent Rates and Important Dates and FAQs. If you have further questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read the descriptions carefully to ensure you are completing the appropriate application. When you are ready to submit an application, please be prepared to provide the following information:
- General demographic information
- Which apartment type you prefer (i.e. one bedroom, two bedroom, shared two bedroom with roommate match) and price range.
- Please state any special needs or accommodation you may require.
- Please provide a valid and non-expiring email address(es), as much of the initial communication about your application will be conducted through email.
How is my application processed?
We do our best to accommodate your specific housing requests, however, there are no guarantees that we can accommodate everyone. Applications are processed based on the following criteria:
- Chronological order (based on when the application was submitted)
- Apartment availability
- Preferences stated, specific requests and our ability to accommodate these requests
You will receive an automatic confirmation email on your submission after you successfully submit the online application. This does not mean that you are automatically accepted for Shattuck House. Once your application is accepted, you will receive an offer letter with a lease packet via email. Once you receive an offer letter, you will have approximately five business days to submit your signed lease packet and the first month rent. Detailed information about where to send your documents will be included in your offer email.
We ask for your patience during this process, as it does take time for our office to process all of the applications, answer all inquiries we receive and send out communication to all applicants.