Check-In for in-coming June starting students will be on Monday, June 2, 2014.
Check-In for in-coming July starting students will be on Tuesday, July 1, 2014.
Returning students are not required to Check-In.
- We want to help make your check-in a fast and easy process -no waiting in line! In order to receive your Harvard ID, you will need to show an official government photo ID and you should have completed the following:
For all students:
- Cleared your term bill balance with the Student Receivables Office or the Student Financial Services Office, either with a payment, loan, or sponsorship agreement
- Completed your immunization requirements with University Health Services, except if you are a U.S. part-time non-degree student.
- Uploaded your photo for the production of your Harvard ID card.
For degree students only:
- Satisfied all contingencies as stated in your letter of admission. Please remember that SOPHAS does not forward transcripts, so you need to provide all requested transcripts to the Admissions Office
For students with visas:
- Check in with the Harvard International Office (you will need your I-20/DS-2019 and passport). A representative from HIO will be at HSPH during orientation on Monday for your convenience.
Please be aware that these contingencies must be cleared by July 3rd. Past this deadline, you will be withdrawn for the program.
Summer Check-In will be held in Sebastian’s Cafeteria located on the first floor of the School of Public Health’s Kresge Building (Building 3), at 677 Huntington Avenue.
You will receive your Check-In time by email prior to your arrival on campus. Please adhere to your time slot so as to help speed up the process.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding registration, we encourage you to call the Summer Programs at (617) 432-1030.