Check-In for incoming June-starting students will be on Monday, June 1, 2015.
Check-In for incoming and returning July-starting students will be on Wednesday, July 1, 2015.
We want to help make your check-in a fast and easy process by not waiting in line!
Please be aware that contingencies must be cleared by:
- Wednesday June 3, 2015 for June-starting students
- Monday, July 6, 2015, for July and August-starting students
If contingencies are not clear by this deadline, you will be withdrawn from the program.
In order to receive your Harvard Photo ID, you will need to show an official government photo ID and you must have completed the following steps:
- Cleared your term bill balance with the Student Receivables Office or the Office of Financial Aid, either with a payment, loan, or sponsorship agreement.
- Completed your immunization requirements with University Health Services, unless you are a U.S. part-time non-degree student.
- Uploaded your photo for the production of your Harvard ID card (unless you already have a current ID).
Degree students only:
- Satisfied all contingencies as stated in your letter of admission. Please remember that SOPHAS does not forward transcripts, so you need to provide all requested transcripts to the Admissions Office.
Students with visas:
- Check in with the Harvard International Office. You will need your I-20/DS-2019 and passport. A representative from HIO will be at the School during check-in for your convenience.
Summer Check-In will be held in Sebastian’s Cafeteria located on the first floor of the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health’s Kresge Building (Building 3), at 677 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02115.
You will receive your Check-In time by email prior to your arrival on campus from the Office of Education. Please adhere to your time slot so as to help speed up the process.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding registration, we encourage you to call the Summer Programs Team at (617) 432-1030 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.