Requests for verification of title and dates of employment for Harvard staff are administered by The Work Number® which is an automated service that protects your personal information during the verification process.
Need Proof of Employment
Give the person needing proof of your employment the following information:
- Your Social Security Number
- Harvard University Employer Code: 14392
The Work Number access options for verifiers: www.theworknumber.com or 1-800-367-5690
Need Proof of Income
Harvard does not currently provide income verification through The Work Number. Income verifications are completed by Harvard Payroll.
- Verifiers should fax your income verification request to Harvard Payroll at 617-496-3196.
- Income verification requests must include a release from the employee.
For any questions related to income verification, contact Harvard Payroll at 617-495-8500 and choose option 4.
Need to View your Personal Data?
As an associate, you can access your employment data report via The Work Number to view your personal data provided to TALX and to see who has accessed your information:
- The Work Number access options for employees: www.theworknumber.com or 1-800-367-2884
- Select “I’m an Employee”
- Select “Enter Site”
- Enter the Employer Code (14392) and select “Log In”
- Select “I want to get my Employment Data Report”
- Enter your User ID (your SSN) and select “Continue”
- Enter your PIN (the last 4 digits of your SSN followed by your 4 digit birth year) and select “Log in”
- Select “Employment Data Report”