90 Smith Street, Roxbury Crossing, MA 02120. Click here to view map location.
Longwood Campus Directions
- From North or South of Boston
- Take I-93 North/South to Exit 26 (Storrow Drive).
- Follow Storrow Drive approximately 2.5 miles to Kenmore Square/Fenway exit (on left).
- The exit ramp forks, stay to your right.
- Take right at first light into Kenmore Square.
- Take leftmost fork at second light onto Brookline Avenue.
- Follow Brookline Avenue approximately 1 mile and through a major intersection (Beth Israel Hospital will be on the left). Watch for blue and white Longwood Medical area signs.
- Take left on Longwood Avenue. Follow Longwood across the intersection and Green Line Trolley tracks onto St. Alphonsus Street. Proceed up the hill and Smith Street is on your left. Our building is the second building on the right.
- For Parking the driveway entrance is off St. Alphonsus Street just after the Smith Street intersection and immediately next to the Mission Grammar School.
From West of Boston:
- Take I-90 to exit 18. FollowStorrow Driveeastbound to Kenmore Square/Fenway exit.
- Follow directions above.
- Route 95 to Route 9 east.
- Turn left on Brookline Avenue after Brookline Village intersection.
- Turn right ontoLongwood Avenue.
- Follow last two steps of directions above
- The school is down the street from the Longwood stop on the Green E line on the MBTA. Cross Huntington Ave and walk up St. Alphonsus Street and Smith Street will be on your left, our building is second one on the right.
- If you exit at the Brigham Circle stop off the Green Line, cross Huntington Ave to Tremont Street. Follow Tremont Street up the hill to St Alphonsus Street on your left.
Take first right onto Smith Street, our building is second one on the right.
- From the Orange Line. Exit at Roxbury Crossing. Walk up Tremont Street to Parker Street. Take a right onto Parker Street then take your first left onto Smith Street. Our building is second from the last building on the left just before the St Alphonsus Street intersection.