Educational Work/Life Seminars & Webinars
Welcome to the information and registration page for the Work Life Seminars. Scroll down to find the links to register! Below are some general notes about Work/Life Seminars.
Click on topic for details and to register:
- Buying or Selling Your Home Seminars: These seminars are offered every 6-8 weeks in Longwood. Registration and details
- Having a Baby? Adopting? Leave of Absence and Child Care Information Sessions: This seminar is offered monthly. Registration, details, and dates
General information about seminars
- Most Seminars run from 12-1:30 unless noted.
- Please feel free to bring your lunch.
- Harvard Longwood Campus map.
- These seminars are FREE and open to any faculty, staff, postdocs, or students from any institution in the Longwood Medical Area.
- Work/Life Seminars are provided by the Harvard Longwood Campus (HLC) Human Resource Departments
- While registration is not mandatory, we ask that you do register so we can prepare enough handouts and have the appropriate sized room!
Please contact or visit with Nina Dickerman (617-432-7448), Work/Life Program Manager for the Harvard Longwood Campus, if you have any questions!