Health and South Asia inaugural publication by the South Asia Institute at Harvard
This publication compiles a wide representation of the important, and occasionally surprising ways, in which people find solutions to public health problems in South Asia. The following sections look at India specific issues:
- “More Money, More Health? An India Tale” by Peter Berman;
- “India Patent Law and the Novartis Case: An Interview with Feroz Ali Khader” by Madhav Khosla;
- “Health Care Financing in India” by Nachiket Mor;
- “Leapfrog Technology and Epidemiology at the World’s Largest Human Gathering” by Satchit Balsari; and
- “Water Pollution and Public Health in India: The Potential for a Market-Friendly Approach” by Michael Greenstone, Raahil Madhok, Rohini Pande, and Hardik Shah.
Click here to view the digital book.