On Thursday night, October 15th, we will be performing our normal monthly system maintenance to all servers and network equipment. The downtime window will last from 7:00PM – 1:00AM.
The following services will have one or two outages to enhance security from 8PM – 1AM:
(You will need to save your work and logout)
(The outage should last only ½ hour, but we reserve the entire window in case of unforseen issues)
- Novell S: Drive
- ENVHLTH3 server Shared drives
The following services will have one or two small outages:
(You can continue to work, but may have brief pauses while services restart)
- GroupWise Full Client and IMAP Clients
- Novell File and Print services (P: drives)
- ICF File and Print services
- Powerfaids and NetPartner- Web Server (main www.hsph.harvard.edu site)
- GroupWise WebAccess - NOTE - The new GroupWise WebAccess may require you to relogin, but you will not lose any work you have in a compose window.
This new version of GroupWise WebAccess has many new features, including an auto-save feature
that is integrated with the “work-in-progress” folder.
The following services will not be affected:
- HPCC system
- HSPH Unix server
- Network connectivity for all of SPH. This includes connectivity to non-HSPH Web sites.
- Network connectivity for SPH 1
- Network connectivity for SPH 2
- Network connectivity for FXB
- Network connectivity for Landmark Center
- Network connectivity for Offsite Locations
- HSPH Wireless Network System
All Future Planned Down times are Thursday nights from 7 PM to 1 AM on the