UPDATE, January 15, 2010: All scheduled maintenance was successfuly completed. All systems are fully operational.
On Thursday night, January 14, 2010, the network and server teams will be performing our normal monthly system maintenance to all servers and network equipment.
The downtime window will last from 7:00PM – 2:00AM.
The following services will have one or two small outages:
(You can continue to work, but may have brief pauses while services restart)
- GroupWise Full Client and IMAP Clients
- Novell File and Print services
- ICF File and Print services
- Powerfaids and NetPartner
- Web Server (main www.hsph.harvard.edu site)
- GroupWise WebAccess – NOTE – The new GroupWise WebAccess may require you to relogin, but you will not lose any work you have in a compose window. This new version has many new features, including an Auto-Save feature that is integrated with the “work-in-progress” folder.
The following services will not be affected:
- HPCC system
- HSPH Unix server