The HSPH Dell Premier site is now open!
To view computer options and computer pricing, faculty and staff are invited to create a Dell Premier Account.
Creating a Dell Premier Account:
- Visit computers.harvard.edu site to establish a Dell Premier Account
- Click on “I have not yet established my Harvard Premier Page account with Dell” if you do not already have a Dell Premier Account.
- Click on the HSPH link “Harvard School of Public Health (SPH) – SHOPPER STATUS“
- Fill out the form to establish an account
- Visit http://premier.dell.com to view available models, create e-quotes and start shopping!
If you need “purchaser privileges,” please contact your department administrator. A purchaser is a departmental representative who can approve equotes.
Important buying notes:
- HSPH has selected 5 models as recommended machines based on community purchasing preferences over the past year. These include:
- Latitude E6400 14.1″ inch laptop
- Latitude E4200 12″ inch “ultralight” laptop
- Latitude E4300 13″ inch “lightweight” laptop
- Optiplex 960 small form factor “workhorse” desktop machine
- Optiplex 960 minitower “workhorse” desktop machine
- There are an additional 7 model models recommended by the University including a 15″ laptop, a tablet PC, netbook, two high-end workstations, and an entry-level desktop model. If you have questions about these models or would like to order these models, please contact Chris Cahill, 432-HELP for further assistance.
- All models may be customized for additional charges using the Dell Premier site.
- Desktop models do not include a monitor; however, do include a standard keyboard and mouse. Please be sure to select a monitor with your desktop purchase.
- Dell personal and student purchases are offered at a separate Dell site.