On October 26, 2010, User Services’ Patrick Creedon hosted a brown bag luncheon on the iPad at HSPH. The event filled up quickly and was well received. Thank you to all that attended!
We have arranged for a second session on Wednesday, November 17th in Kresge room 110 at 12:00pm.
Space is limited so please RSVP to the Helpdesk by email at email@example.com. Look for announcements on future brown bag discussions:
- December: Communication options (Skype, Webex/web conferencing, video conferencing and telepresence)
- January: Mac support at HSPH
Ipad Event Information:
You may have noticed that User Services’ staff members have been accessing Helpdesk tickets and completing other field work on iPads. Over the past three months, we have been piloting iPads to assist us in our day-to-day activities. We would now like to share with you what we have learned about their usefulness at HSPH.
Please join us on Tuesday, November 26th in Kresge room 110 at 12:00pm for an informal session on this emerging techology. This session will be hosted by User Services’ Patrick Creedon. Patrick previously worked part-time at the Apple Store and is our local Mac expert. We will have iPads on hand for you to test.
Some topics Patrick will cover:
- Learn about purchasing and basic information
- Learn about popular Ipad applications
- Learn about email, calendaring, viewing meeting materials, and more
- Bring your questions!