Having problems logging into PIN? It is likely your cookies. It will only take a few quick steps to resolve.
- Verify you are using the first 8-digits on your Harvard ID. If not, try again.
- If this does not work, continue.
- Go to the Google Clearing Cookies Instructions Page
- Pick your browser.
- Next, locate your version under “Clearing your cookies.” Follow those instructions to remove cookies.
- *You will only need to do this once.
Why did this happen?
We recently upgraded our PIN-enabled applications to the newest version of Harvard PIN. This has caused a conflict with cookies from the previous system.
If you experience any further issues, please contact the helpdesk at 2-HELP or email@example.com.