In order to help you manage and administer your course iSites, we will be holding two iSites trainings sessions:
- Wednesday, September 7th from 11 AM to 12 PM in Kresge LL10 and
- Thursday, September 8th from 2 PM to 3 PM in Kresge Room LL10
The training session will cover:
- how to login and administer the course site,
- an introduction to topic box types and how to edit them (examples of topic box types include announcements, course documents, text areas, sign up tool, and images), and
- how to modify the layout of the course site through design view.
Limited seating is available.
Please RSVP to Michael DeMarco or Erin B. Leveille at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a spot in a training session.