The Department of Information Technology is pleased to announce a new training option for the community. The Instructional Computing Facility has added two Lynda.com stations to the computer laboratory in Kresge LL19.
Lynda.com offers thousands of high-quality training courses on hundreds of software packages. The training libraries are organized so users can take entire courses (e.g., Excel for Mac 2011 Essential Training) or can search by topic (e.g., pivot tables in Microsoft Excel). Topics range from beginner to advanced in complexity. They also range from common software titles to more technical topics.
There are more than 200 titles for the Mac, a growing area of training need at HSPH.
Headphones are available for check out from ICF staff members from 9 am to 5 pm. We encourage people to bring their own headphones or ear buds. The laboratory is open 24-7.
- Welcome to Lynda.com introductory video
- Lynda.com’s Top 10 Benefits
- Lynda.com site — 10% of all videos are available for preview on the public Lynda.com site. All videos are available in Kresge LL19.
- Windows 7
- Microsoft Office 2010 titles including dozens of titles on MS Excel
- Adobe Acrobat
- Filemaker Pro
- Microsoft Office 2011 titles
- Adobe ColdFusion
- Adobe Photoshop
- Final Cut Pro