Update: All updates were successful. Maintenance has been completed.
On Sunday, December 21, 2011, we will be performing our normal system maintenance to all servers and network equipment. This maintenance window was moved to Sunday to accommodate the academic calendar.
The maintenance window will last from 6:00 PM til 1:00 AM.
The following services will have one or two small outages:
(You can continue to work, but may have brief pauses while services restart)
- GroupWise Full Client and IMAP Clients
- Novell File and Print services
- ICF File and Print services
- Powerfaids and NetPartner
- Web Server (main www.hsph.harvard.edu site)
- GroupWise WebAccess
The following services will be unavailable from 7PM to 10:30PM:
- MyHSPH Portal. Students should note that iSites course websites are not impacted by the maintenance. They may be accessed at isites.harvard.edu or my.harvard.edu when the MyHSPH portal is unavailable.
The following services will be unaffected during the maintenance window:
- HPCC system
- HSPH Unix server
Future maintenance windows are scheduled for Thursday nights from 7PM to 1AM on the following dates: