UPDATE: All updates were successful and all systems are fully functional.
To all HSPH users,
This Thursday night, December 11th, we will be performing our normal system maintenance to all servers.
The maintenance window will last from 7PM to 1AM.
The following services will have one or two small outages:
(You can continue to work, but may have brief pauses while services restart)
- GroupWise Full Client and IMAP Clients
- Novell File and Print services
- ICF File and Print services
- Powerfaids and NetPartner
- Web Server (main www.hsph.harvard.edu site)
- GroupWise WebAccess
- HSPH Unix server
The following services will be unaffected during the maintenance window:
- HPCC system
- HUIT Icemail (Outlook) system
IMPORTANT – Some areas of the HSPH network will be reconfigured between 7PM and 8PM to enhance security.
There will be a 5 to 10 minute network outage when your PC will not be able to communicate.
If you experience any issues after 8:00PM, please reboot your PC.
HSPH IT Department