Brush up on your Microsoft Office skills this spring!
The Department of Information Technology is pleased to offer our spring computer training series for faculty, staff and researchers.
Spring 2013 classes include:
- Microsoft Excel 2010 classes of all levels from Introductory to Advanced
- Whether you are new to Microsoft Excel or an advanced user, these trainings will cover what you need to know to become an Excel power user.
- Introduction to Microsoft Project 2010
- Keep your projects on track, on time and within your budget by learning how to track all project management information in Microsoft Project.
- *New* Introduction to Microsoft Publisher 2010
- Microsoft Publisher is an easy to use program that makes creating publications a breeze. Whether you are new to Microsoft Publisher or looking to learn tips and tricks, this training will provide everything you need to produce stunning, professional publications.
- Introduction to Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
- Learn how to create professional and captivating Microsoft PowerPoint presentations by presenting information in a concise and exciting format.
- Intermediate Outlook 2010
- Go beyond the basics of Microsoft Outlook e-mail and learn how to use Outlook’s powerful features to increase your personal productivity.
These courses are free of charge and are conveniently located in the Kresge computer labs. Courses are taught by New Horizons, HSPH’s training partner, and include an excellent workbook that can be used as a reference after the training.
To sign up for courses and to view the course descriptions, please visit:
Sign up early to make sure to reserve your spot in one (or more) of these valuable trainings as classes have been consistently selling out.
If you have suggestions for future training courses, please contact Erin Provensal, Instructional Technologist, firstname.lastname@example.org, 617-432-2580
Department of Information Technology