UPDATE: All updates were successful and systems are fully operational.
On Saturday, September 7th, we will be performing a set of emergency upgrades to two of our general purpose file servers.
The maintenance window will last from 8PM to 11PM.
The following services will be unavailable from 8pm – 11pm:
- File services, specifically
- P: drives
- EER, ENVSCIENG, ENVEPI, EOME, and PHP S: drive
- ICF File services (G: and P: drives)
The following services will be unaffected during the maintenance window:
- Print services
- ICF Print services
- Powerfaids and NetPartner
- Web Server (main www.hsph.harvard.edu site)
- Accellion File Transfer service
- MyHSPH Portal
- HPCC system
- HUIT Icemail (Outlook) system
- ALICE Development/Testing systems
Upcoming maintenance dates:
Department of Information Technology