The Department of Information Technology is pleased to offer our fall computer training series for faculty, staff and researchers.
Fall 2013 classes include:
- Microsoft Excel 2010 classes of all levels from Introductory to Advanced
- Whether you are new to Microsoft Excel or an advanced user, these trainings will cover what you need to know to become an Excel power user.
- Introduction to Microsoft Project 2010
- Keep your projects on track, on time and within your budget by learning how to track all project management information in Microsoft Project.
- *New*Intermediate Microsoft Project 2010
- Learn how to manage and customize project plans during the implementation stages of a project.
- Introduction to Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
- Learn how to create professional and captivating Microsoft PowerPoint presentations by presenting information in a concise and exciting format.
- Introduction to Microsoft Access
- Take control of your data with efficient database solutions, querying data, forms, reports and automation tasks.
These courses are free of charge and are conveniently located in the Kresge computer labs. Courses are taught by New Horizons, HSPH’s training partner, and include an excellent workbook that can be used as a reference after the training.
To sign up for courses and to view the course descriptions, please visit:
Sign up early to make sure to reserve your spot in one (or more) of these valuable trainings as classes have been consistently selling out.
If you have suggestions for future training courses, please contact Erin Provensal, Instructional Technologist, email@example.com, 617-432-2580