UPDATE: As of 9:30 am, student printing is back online and fully functioning.
UPDATE: 8 am, Friday, December 13. We are currently working on an issue with Pharros print release in student laboratories that resulted from last evening’s downtime. All other upgrades were successful.
On Thursday, December 12, we will be performing our normal system maintenance to all servers.
The maintenance window will last from 7PM to 1 AM.
The following services will have one or two small outages:
(You can continue to work, but may have brief pauses while services restart)
- File and Print services
- ICF File and Print services
- Powerfaids and NetPartner
- Web Server (main www.hsph.harvard.edu site)
- Accellion File Transfer service
The following services will be unavailable from 7pm – 10:30pm:
- MyHSPH Portal
The following services will be unaffected during the maintenance window:
- HPCC system
- HUIT Icemail (Outlook) system
- ALICE Development/Testing systems
HSPH IT Department