UPDATE: All updates were successful and systems are fully operational.
Sunday night, March 16th, we will be performing our normal system maintenance to all servers.
The maintenance window will last from 5PM to 1AM.
Note – Our normal Thursday window is being moved to Sunday to accommodate the academic calendar.
There will be a school-wide Network outage between 5:00PM to 7:30PM:
- ALL ACCESS to Servers will be interrupted
- ALL ACCESS to the Internet will be interrupted
The following services will have one or two small outages between 7:30PM to 1:00AM:
(You can continue to work, but may have brief pauses while services restart)
- File and Print services
- ICF File services
- ICF Print services
- Powerfaids and NetPartner
- Web Server (main www.hsph.harvard.edu site)
- Accellion File Transfer service
The following services will be unavailable from 7:30PM to Tues (3/18/2014) at 3:00PM:
NOTE – Extended outage due to system upgrade
- MyHSPH Portal
The following services will be unaffected after 7:30PM:
- HPCC system
- HUIT Icemail (Outlook) system
- ALICE Development/Testing systems
- HSPH Wireless Access
Future maintenance dates:
- 5/18/2014 (Moved to Sunday)
If you have any questions or concerns about this message, please contact our Helpdesk at 432-HELP or email firstname.lastname@example.org.