The Department of Information Technology is hosting a Fall Tech Day on: Thursday, October 22, 12:00 – 2:00 pm Kresge Atrium.
We’ll be showing off the latest tech from tablets to video conferencing, and raffling away an Apple Watch and other cool prizes. Stop by during lunch and meet the team!
- Dell — Representatives from Dell will have the latest laptop, tablets and other machines available through the Harvard contract.
- Apple – Representatives from Apple will have the latest Apple products on display.
- HarvardKey — The Identity & Access Management program at Harvard University Information Technology will introduce Harvard Key.
- Office 365 —Our Office 365 gurus will offer overviews of new features and answer questions.
- WordPress — The web team will showcase the recently launched Admissions web site and answer questions about WordPress.
- Canvas — Media and Educational Technology Services (METS) will demo new features and answer questions about Canvas.
- BlueJeans – Sign up for a free BlueJeans video conferencing account at the BlueJeans table!
- Virtual Desktops – The server team will be demonstrating our new virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI). VDI allows students to access instructional computing lab software from their own computers.
- Student Information Systems (SIS) — The SIS team will provide a sneak peak of the new my.harvard.edu platform that is coming in the Fall 2016.
- We will offer tours of the new Countway Library Digital Technology Learning Studio.
We look forward to seeing you there!