Updated, 2/12/2010: All systems are fully functioning. Maintenance was successful.
On Thursday night, February 11th, we will be performing our normal system maintenance to all servers and network equipment. The downtime window will
last from 7:00PM til 1:00AM.
The following services will have one or two small outages: (You can continue to work, but may have brief pauses while services restart)
- GroupWise Full Client and IMAP Clients
- Novell File and Print services
- ICF File and Print services
- Powerfaids and NetPartner
- Web Server (main www.hsph.harvard.edu site)
- GroupWise WebAccess –
- NOTE – The new GroupWise WebAccess may require you to relogin, but you will not lose any work you have in a compose window. This new version has many new features, including an Auto-Save feature that is integrated with the “work-in-progress” folder.
The following services will not be affected:
- HPCC system
- HSPH Unix server
All future planned down times are Thursday nights from 7PM to 1AM on the following dates:
- 5/16/2010 (Sunday evening)