Thank you for attending our third annual Tech Day!
- Claudette Thompson, Apple Watch
- Mary Jane Curran, ChromeCast
- Deborah Atobrah, Kindle
- Colin Fleming, Apple TV
The Department of Information Technology hosted a Fall Tech Day on: Thursday, October 22, 12:00 – 2:00 pm Kresge Atrium.
- Dell — Representatives from Dell showcased the latest laptop, tablets and other machines available through the Harvard contract.
- Apple – Representatives from Apple showcased the latest Apple products on display.
- HarvardKey — The Identity & Access Management program at Harvard University Information Technology introduced Harvard Key.
- Office 365 —Our Office 365 gurus offered overviews of new features and answer questions.
- WordPress — The web team showcased the recently launched Admissions web site and answer questions about WordPress.
- Canvas — Media and Educational Technology Services (METS) demoed new features and answer questions about Canvas.
- BlueJeans – BlueJeans video conferencing accounts were created on the fly.
- Virtual Desktops – The server team demonstrated our new virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI). VDI allows students to access instructional computing lab software from their own computers.
- Student Information Systems (SIS) — The SIS team provided a sneak peak of the new my.harvard.edu platform that is coming in the Fall 2016.
Thank you for attending!