To request an account(s) for you or your group, please have your Department Administrator provide a list of users to the HSPH Helpdesk at 432-HELP or email@example.com.
Accellion Quickstart Guide:
- Accelion URL: http://accellion.sph.harvard.edu
- Your login is your email address (i.e., firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Your password is the same as your Novell password.
- Each user is allowed 2 GBs space on the device.
- Each file will remain for 7 days.
- If you are exchanging files that contain high risk confidential information, please remember that retrieved files may not be stored locally on a laptop, desktop machine, or other local storage device. They must be saved to personal or shared network drives (P:/ and S:/ drives).
- Files which are saved to the Accellion server cannot be accessed or recovered by the IT department.
- There is an excellent user guide available after you log into the secure file transfer website.
- Accellion home page
- Harvard University Enterprise Information Security Policy
- High Risk Confidential Information definition
- Confidential Information definition
If you would like to any discuss security topics and secure data transfer at HSPH further, please feel free to contact Andy Ross, security manager, email@example.com, 617-432-1751.