Applying for a Visa

Visa information for students coming to HSPH
If you are not a citizen or permanent resident of the U.S., you can apply for either a F-1 or a J-1 visa through HSPH by filling out the Financial Certification for International Students form. You must prove that you have the finances available to cover tuition, fees and living expenses for your first academic year. We will then issue you an I-20 or DS-2019 which you will take to the embassy in order to apply for a visa.

Helpful links:
Harvard International Office
Visa Types: F-1 vs J-1
HSPH Admissions Office