Financial Aid

Financial Aid for students going to INSP
Students may take INSP courses and receive research supervision tuition-free.  Students will be responsible for all travel and living expenses. The following are a couple travel scholarships available. You may also contact the Office of Student Financial Services for more information.

Travel scholarships:
1.  HSPH Michael von Clemm Travel Scholarship- Modest funding may be available to US citizens and permanent residents traveling to Mexico and requires a separate application to be submitted by the end of April to the Office of Student Financial Services.

2. David Rockefeller Center for Latin American Studies  Applications for travel grant support through the Rockefeller Center are due around February 15.